Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The world burns bright with the smell of an apple blossom[:

!
To say the least, TODAY WAS FUCKING AMAZING. I don't just mean like the "day", but like since roughly 1 this morning. Why?

The short version:
1. got my best friend back baby
2. took the 2 easiest finals ever
3. have tons classes with most of my loves
4. i could actually eat lunch
5. i still have bio with ash martin
6. trevor looked pretty damn atractive
7. trevor took me home
8. trevor told his girl he's not over me
9. trevor told me he probably will break up with megan for me

If you count every little detail, that list would be 8 miles long. Over the last few weeks I have really figured out the people that I honestly need, and the ones I don't. I really think 2009 is my year loves. Gahh I hate saying what I think, but it's chill cause I have to.
:D!

1 comment:

ashleyy said...

oh goodness.
even though im not too thrilled at numbers 6-9 im still happy that youre happy kelseypants