Thursday, January 29, 2009

I would like to welcome you to my life.

So, heres the current happs. haha I love that word. So anyway, Brittany and Jackie moved yesterday/today to GodFuckingFarAwayNowhere, and I'm pretty upset. Like I almost started crying in Spanish today, yea I fucking love those two like they don't even know. Things with Trevor and I are, one could say, on the rocks. I talked to Jennifer today more than i have like total in the past two weeks and that was huge 20 mins, with her Trevor right there. Dre, possibly the greastest kid I have ever met, is having a wayyyyy rough time and I don't know what to do cause it's so bad he won't even tell me what happened and he pretty much tells me everything, so needless to say I'm worried. My favorite red pants have a huge hole near the crotch. My new birth control gives me migranes like you wouldn't believe. And I'm sure there is more i could add to that list but I think I'm gonna stop. On a a much happier note, I'm now frequently flirting with David, not that it's ever gonna go anywhere but I live to flirt so it's fun. Ashley and I are spending tons of time together, which is pretty great cause I love love love that girl. I might party with Ash Martin this weekend. I prolly will go to Chudz this weekend. And many other happy things. Still though, I hate change on this scale.

1 comment:

ashleyy said...

blah i love you and youre coming over in like five minutes. oh shit i have to do dishes. ok bye.

and i was just about to send this but the little code thing made me laugh. it says jizzing.hehe.