Sunday, February 15, 2009

Gahhhh

Now. I am honestly going to keep my resolution now. I know why I like sleeping around and it's stupid. I'm always second in all my friendships, I feel like they're always better than me and they know it. All of them are prettier, skinnier, funnier, nicer, you name it and its better than me. What did I have going for me? Guys wanted sex from me, and not them. They get the realtionships with the good guys, and I get the sex. Even when I want a relationship I can't get it. I'm still second but sex makes me feel like shit now, so now I've got nothing going for me.

1 comment:

ashleyy said...

oh kelsey kelsey kelsey. when will you realize that you have EVERYTHING going for you? seriously, you are the most amazing person i know. youre fun, hilarious, easy to talk to, cool, pretty, and just all around fanfuckingtastic. seriously just remember that and you shouldnt have a problem with your resolution