Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Life's a Bitch

So it's been like forever, and I just remembered that I had this thing so I'm trying again. Anyway in the last few days I have learned that if you're not a bitch, life is. Why? Well, I did something that was not too great in the eyes of many a couple days ago, Friday actually, and I told my current significant other of this event and he flipped. The really shitty thing is that I told him I would do it, then I told him that I did it and when we talked about this thing he said he probably wouldnt care if i did it just once. His argument, however, was that I was trying to hide it from him, when I told him 6 hours after it happened because I was too busy to really discuss anything the night of the event. Now he says he doesn't know how he can trust me, when I have never shown any other sign of not being trust worthy. Unfortunatly today happened after Friday. While he was at B-dubs-supporting our school's speech team, of which we are a part- he talked to this girl in my grade and asked if she knew me. Now I don't know the exact details, but the story goes that she started talking shit about how I cheated on every boyfriend I have ever had and that is definantly not true. I have never actually cheated, I will admit one time something happened and closely resembled cheating but it was not. So now I have to beat her up tomorrow and I don't even know who it is yet, but tomorrow will be a fun day, no lie.

2 comments:

ashleyy said...

hm i have a hunch about what that thing is. jennifer was freaking out and we had to console her. (we being brittany and jackie and me.) really really really kelsey. bad idea. bad bad bad bad bad idea. youre way better than that. fersher. dont be stupid. mmk?

oh and its kinda ironic how in the last post you said stuff about straightedgeness and now youre talking bout this. sorry. i just had to point that out. hmm.

and i really hope trevor doesnt freak out and dump your or do anything stupid. who knows what goes on in that crazy i-hate-everyone-and-everything-but-kelsey and-penguins mind.

and ooh yes. it will be the ultimate smackdown. ill be your backup bitch. and gaby can yell mexican insults and terms at her.

ashleyy said...

4x4 taggg!
i gotcha
get someone else