Sunday, October 26, 2008

Things I think that you don't know about.

These are my opinions and random things that I want to say but can't.

I have told people I am a compulsive liar, but I really am not, does lying about it make me a compulsive liar?
I try really hard to make people happy with me, but I don't do that for the people I live with.
I get super annoyed at the human population and their abundance of ignorance.
I lie a lot to certain people, but not at all to others, but that makes it really hard for them to believe I don't lie to them.
I think a lot of what will eventually go on this list will be taken the wrong way, and thats why I would never say it out loud.
I sometimes think that I am over-looked as a friend, and that I'm just sorta their for people if they don't have anything better, I'm like a filler.
I'm really scared of the dark, but it's my favorite place to be.
I'm not gonna lie, I think I am two-faced, but not in a bad way, even though that sounds funny. Like I act a way around certain people that I don't around others but that's just because of comfort levels, and I sorta see that as being two-faced.
I almost never assert my opinion because I got tired of always being told I was wrong, and everybody arguing with me over it.
I basically suck at relationships of any kind.
Nobody really knows me and I think that's why I don't really know me.
I think a lot of people argue so other people will think they are right even if they aren't, but I honestly will only argue with you if you are honestly wrong, and if I happen to have been mistaken I will openly admit it.
I don't like be honestly happy because when I am I feel like nothing bad can happen so I say things that other people take offence in.
Sometimes I think I care too much about how other people feel, and other times I feel like I don't care nearly enough.
I have guilt issues, like I will feel wayy too guilty about things that are really nothing to worry about.
I have a complex about taking the last of anything.
I think too much of the world is way too close-minded, chances are I think you are close-minded.
My house is really haunted.
I make up a lot of things I say are facts or statistics but then come to find out they are actually true.
If people really have former lives, I think I was Abraham Lincoln in my former life
I think government is in the top 5 of "Most Retarded Things Ever" list.
Number one on that list though, is organized religion.
I think believing in God is a waist of time, but the belief in greater good is what makes great people.
I think high school debate teams are pointless because cause anything they debate about is not even worth the time or energy.
Someday I want to sit in a Walmart all day and take notes on the way people behave and interact.
I think organization is all in how you look at it.

More will be written.

1 comment:

ashleyy said...

well first of all

you really honestly dont have to try and change yourself or whatever to make anyone happy with you. youre probably one of the coolest most amazing people i know and i love you for it. and you definitly are not a filler. everyone has a place in everyones life. you may not be the top place but you still mean something. and you are definitly at the top of my list.

and you dont suck at all relationships. youre an amazing friend.

i wanna hear some of these ghost stories. just not when im sleeping at your house.

i have guilt issues too. i think a lot of people do. its how people are. it definitly sucks. but i guess it helps with important stuff you do.

im gonna have to say i definitly disagree with the whole religion deal. but thats just my opinion. talk about it?

dagnabit.
i should have put that walmart thing in my story.